On 04/02/11 20:39, Sutra Zhou wrote:
What about using /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/portconf/?

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Patrick Powell<papow...@astart.com>  wrote:
On 03/31/11 23:04, Alberto Villa wrote:
On Friday 01 April 2011 02:49:06 Patrick Powell wrote:
What I would like to do is pass in a set of default options on the
command line
such as:

cd /usr/ports/lang/php5-extensions
make configure THIS=yes THAT=no
cd /usr/ports/multimedia/kdenlive
make -DWITH_DVD -DWITH_FREI0R -DWITHOUT_LADSPA
This did the trick.  However, to bombproof it a little:

make rmconfig -DWITH_OPTION ... target

Once you do this you need to always put the rmconfig target in the make
command.

This is exactly what I wanted.

I have been looking at tinderbox in more detail and it appears to be
a better solution.   I am planning to migrate to tinderbox in the near
future.

--
Patrick Powell                 Astart Technologies
papow...@astart.com            1530 Jamacha Road, Suite X,

looks like a dead project - no easily available documentation

Ummm... OK. LPRng was last updated 2005... Before you point a finger, remember, three point back at yourself.

No man page, etc. etc.