Hi,

I noticed that someone has removed sysutils/ltrace for some reason.

However for me this software works very well and I am not aware of
any replacement. (Please point me to a replacement if there is one.)

There was lots of discussion recently about deprecating ports and
someone mentioned that it does not really matter because people can
still checkout the port from the Attic.

So, my question is: how exactly do I check it out from the Attic
so that I can install it on new FreeBSD installations?

I probably knew the answer many years ago, but I have not used CVS
for more than 10 years because better tools have been invented.

--
Janne Snabb / EPIPE Communications
sn...@epipe.com - http://epipe.com/