Hi,

Unfortunately, for some time now, PHP scripts have been producing segmentation faults when executed on one of our systems :(

Various posts found via google suggested reinstalling all the PHP ports and/or using a script to re-order the PHP extension modules, but all so far without success.

The output of php -m is as follows:

[PHP Modules]
apc
bz2
Core
ctype
date
dom
ereg
filter
gd
hash
iconv
json
libxml
mbstring
mcrypt
mhash
mysql
mysqli
mysqlnd
openssl
pcre
PDO
pdo_mysql
pdo_sqlite
posix
Reflection
session
SimpleXML
snmp
sockets
SPL
sqlite3
standard
tokenizer
xml
zip
zlib

I'm using this simple test to reproduce the problem:

/tmp/test.php
<?php
        Print "Hello, World!";
?>

/usr/local/bin/php /tmp/test.php
Hello, World!Segmentation fault (core dumped)

All this makes me sad, especially since my Cacti graphs aren't being updated any more :( Any help or advise on how I might go about resolving this please would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Kind regards,
moggie