2012-05-12 12:34, Colin Percival skrev:
On 05/12/12 00:22, Leslie Jensen wrote:
host -t srv _http._tcp.geodns.portsnap.freebsd.org
;; Truncated, retrying in TCP mode.
;; Connection to 172.17.0.1#53(172.17.0.1) for
_http._tcp.geodns.portsnap.freebsd.org failed: connection refused.

Ok, you have a broken recursive DNS server configuration.

I'll have A records as a fallback for situations like this where SRV can't be
used.

What exactly does that mean? The IP-address is my home router that acts as a caching DNS for my network. The router in turn uses my ISP's DNS.

So if there is a configuration issue I'll be willing to drop a letter to my ISP in order to get it fixed.