On 05/12/2012 06:25 PM, Stephen Montgomery-Smith wrote:
On 05/12/2012 01:24 PM, Robert Huff wrote:

Suddenly I'm getting:

pkg_delete: the package info for package "Source" is corrupt

Any ideas?

Is it possible that you created a directory by accident inside
/var/db/pkg called "Source"?

Also, I am trying to look through the source code in pkg_delete to see what could have created this message. As best as I can tell, this message must have been created by the function matchallbyorigin in /usr/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/lib/match.c which was called by the function pkg_do in /usr/src/usr.sbin/pkg_install/delete/perform.c. The source code for pkg_do contains the disclaimer "This is seriously ugly code following. Written very fast!"

Do you remember at all the command you typed that created this message?