On 05/28/2012 01:38 PM, Eitan Adler wrote:
On 28 May 2012 10:14, Stephen Montgomery-Smith<step...@missouri.edu>  wrote:
After my recent conversations about creating a print/texlive-install port, I
realize that my math/sage port might have a security risk.  This only
happens if the user selects additional optional packages.  But the optional
packages are downloaded post-fetch.

I'll make some immediate band-aid changes to the port to switch this off,
but I'll think through the issue in the days to come.

adding ports-security to cc so we could track the issue

I just committed instructions to the port math/sage telling users how to add the optional packages manually, and explaining the security risk.

Please contact me if this is still a problem.