Le 05.06.2012 05:48, Heino Tiedemann a écrit :
Leslie Jensen<les...@eskk.nu>  wrote:

         Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
   For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
             http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

   internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2/vcl/prj

  it seems that the error is inside 'vcl', please re-run build
  inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

/usr/local/bin/bash
cd /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2
source ./Env.Host.sh
cd vcl
gmake clean # optional
gmake -r

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
top-level
gmake[1]: *** [build] Fel 1
gmake[1]: Lämnar katalogen
"/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2"
gmake: *** [source-env-and-recurse] Fel 2
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.

I have this again, again and again in a lot of modules:

- vlc
- framework
- sfx2
- ...

In this way I need a lot of days to build Libreoffice.

Because I cannot watch the build process all the time - every day some
build error occurded, und I have to fix it by hand.

Heino

I have the same problem but i can pass it except for "tail_build". My options :
GTK3 (I don't remember, but maybe tested also with GTK2)
JAVA
MMEDIA
PGSQL
SVG