On 05/08/2012 11:01, Doug Barton wrote:
On 08/05/2012 00:18, David Demelier wrote:
On 05/08/2012 00:12, Doug Barton wrote:
On 08/04/2012 14:56, David Demelier wrote:
I finally found the problem: at the configure target see,

checking for GTK - version >= 2.2.0... Package glproto was not found
in the
pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `glproto.pc'
No package 'glproto' found
no

x11/glproto was not installed, I think we could add a dependency on it.

Seems to apply only to the gnome define, as I can build and run gvim
without it.

David, what do you think of the attached?

Doug

I would rather place in the WITH_GTK2 conditional, since gtk2 requires
glproto too.

... that was the point of my reporting that with just gtk2 glproto is
*not* needed. :) Why do you think it is?

Doug

Because the check of Gtk2 fails if it is not enabled, thus no gtk2 gui will be enabled the same error as my first post.

--
David Demelier