On 08/11/2012 14:17, ajtiM wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I updated libogg to version 1.3.0,4 with postmaster and on the end of look
> like succes I got also:
> Registering installation for libogg-1.3.0,4
> ===> No ORIGIN in /var/db/pkg/libogg-1.3.0,4/+CONTENTS

The package data got corrupted somehow when you installed it.

> Than I try as instructions in /usr/ports/UPDATE says:
> portmaster -r libogg
>
> and I got:
> The argument to -r must match only one port.

This is related to the first problem.

I also saw your followup. First, make sure that you don't have any more
weirdness with libogg by doing this: pkg_info libogg\*

You should get "pkg_info: can't find package 'libogg*' installed or in a
file!" If you get output that lists a port you somehow have the lib
installed multiple times. If that's the case, do 'pkg_delete -f libogg\*'

Once that's done, do this:

portmaster audio/libogg
portmaster --check-depends
portmaster -R -r libogg-1.3.0,4

hth,

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what