On 12/19/12 09:34, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 09:31:58AM -0600, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr wrote:
On 12/19/12 09:27, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 06:16:20AM -0800, David Wolfskill wrote:
The failure looks like:

At first glance, it does look like an icu problem.

Sorry I have no idea.
Bapt

I found symlinking the new icu library as the old one works for a dirty
hack.

That probably means you didn't follow the UPDATING instructions.

regards,
Bapt

That means I was rebuilding a bunch of stuff for devel/pcre and didn't know icu had issues as well.

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org