2013-02-08 15:23, Nicola Vitale skrev:
Hi,

[2013/2/7 Leslie Jensen <les...@eskk.nu>]
I'm now getting wbar in the middle of the screen standing vertically even
though I use the command

wbar -above-desk -bpress -pos bottom -nanim 7

I have just tried that command and it works fine on my system: wbar is
placed on the bottom of the screen. What is the contents of your
configuration file?

Best regards.

Can this be helpful?

Whole command: wbar -bpress -above-desk -pos bottom -vbar -nanim 10.0
appending output to nohup.out
SettingsDialog hid!
Saving in ~/.wbar ...

Saving failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/wbarconf", line 780, in buttonSaveClicked
    saveconf(self.configuration, wbarcommand)
  File "/usr/local/bin/wbarconf", line 736, in saveconf
    if (cfile.closed == False):
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'cfile' referenced before assignment