I have an issue with upgrading windowmaker in that it now pulls in x11-wm/libwraster and they both want to install a man page in the same place[0], unfortunately the proposed workaround[1] doesn't work. Anyone have any other ideas? Again, I have done all the steps in the pr and build fails as libwraster is automatically pulled in and attempts to build before windowmaker does.

[0]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=176175
[1]: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/175955
--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt