On 02/19/13 12:03, Rainer Hurling wrote:
On 19.02.2013 18:44 (UTC+2), Joseph A. Nagy, Jr wrote:
On 02/19/13 11:38, Daniel Nebdal wrote:
Right, so it does find it - it just neglects to set the right flag
later. If I manage to both find the time and reproduce it, I can dig a
bit - though you're more likely to get a usful answer if someone that
actually knows about this chimes in in the meantime. :)

--
Daniel Nebdal
<snip>

I hope it's soon, I'm running on a cached wmaker session (I deinstalled
to install libwraster, see previous thread). I have some other window
managers installed but I haven't been able to launch them from slim, yet.

As an ugly workaround you can deinstall devel/libinotify, install
windowmaker and after that reinstall devel/libinotify.

HTH,
Rainer Hurling

That seems to have done it. Very crufty fix. Thanks for the help folks. (:

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt