On 22-2-2013 21:35, Thomas Mueller wrote:
What is the status of gnumeric being stuck at 1.10.17 when upstream has
released 1.12.0 ?

I think gnumeric >= 1.11.x has gtk+ >= 3.0.0 as a dependency?  I checked
gnumeric web site www.gnumeric.org .

I see this is the same snag that prevents transmission > 2.5 from building,
though possibly one could do

portmaster -o transmission-cli transmission ?

So what is the status now of gtk+ 3.x ?

Tom

I'm working on a update for glib20 and gtk+2 and gtk+3. gnumeric is on the list of ports to update afterwards. What I know of transmission is that only transmission-gtk is currently broken because it wants a newer gtk+3 version then we got in ports.

-Koop