Am 03.04.2013 um 13:30 schrieb Bryan Drewery:

>> I've had some trouble with poudriere not mounting things where they belong.
>> I manually created /usr/ports and /wrkdirs and recreated the "clean"
>> snapshot.  This worked around the "mount: no such file or directory"
>> problems, but I guess there might be an underlying cause to these and a
>> couple more issues.  How would I go about identifying these?  I think I
>> followed the installation instructions very carefully.
>>

> I have not heard of these issues and it appears your setup is now messed
> up. None of this manual hacking should be needed. I suggest recreating
> your jail.

OK, sound like a plan.

I'm getting further that I used to, but I do get an error when I try to kick
off the bulk build (which poudriere seems to ignore), see below:

Here's my poudriere.conf:
# egrep -v '^(#.*)?$' /usr/local/etc/poudriere.conf
ZPOOL=tank
FREEBSD_HOST=http://ftp2.de.freebsd.org
RESOLV_CONF=/etc/resolv.conf
BASEFS=/var/poudriere
USE_PORTLINT=no
USE_TMPFS=yes
DISTFILES_CACHE=/freebsd/distfiles
SVN_HOST=mirror.hanse.de
CCACHE_DIR=${BASEFS}/ccache
NO_RESTRICTED=no

According to
https://fossil.etoilebsd.net/poudriere/doc/trunk/doc/use_system_ports_tree.wiki,
 I've marked my ports tree zfs:
# zfs get all tank/freebsd/checkout
NAME                   PROPERTY              VALUE                  SOURCE
tank/freebsd/checkout  type                  filesystem             -
tank/freebsd/checkout  poudriere:name        systemports            local
tank/freebsd/checkout  poudriere:type        ports                  local

Created a jail for 9.1-RELEASE:
# poudriere jail -c -j 91amd64 -v 9.1-RELEASE
cannot open 'tank/poudriere': dataset does not exist
====>> Creating 91amd64 fs... done
====>> Fetching base.txz for FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE amd64
/var/poudriere/jails/91amd64/fromftp/base.txz 100% of   57 MB 9122 kBps
====>> Extracting base.txz... done
====>> Fetching src.txz for FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE amd64
/var/poudriere/jails/91amd64/fromftp/src.txz  100% of   91 MB   10 MBps
====>> Extracting src.txz... done
====>> Fetching games.txz for FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE amd64
/var/poudriere/jails/91amd64/fromftp/games.txz100% of 1091 kB 3878 kBps
====>> Extracting games.txz... done
====>> Fetching lib32.txz for FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE amd64
/var/poudriere/jails/91amd64/fromftp/lib32.txz100% of 9515 kB 7865 kBps
====>> Extracting lib32.txz... done
====>> Cleaning up... done
====>> Jail 91amd64 9.1-RELEASE amd64 is ready to be used

# cat /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf
# General configuration
WITH_PKGNG=yes

# Port-specific configuration
openvpn_UNSET=  EASYRSA

Start building my list of ports:
# poudriere bulk -f poudriere-default-ports -j 91amd64 -J 3 -p systemports
====>> Mounting system devices for 91amd64
/etc/resolv.conf -> /var/poudriere/jails/91amd64/etc/resolv.conf
====>> Starting jail 91amd64
realpath: /freebsd/checkout/ports/distfiles: No such file or directory
====>> Mounting ports from: /freebsd/checkout/ports
====>> Mounting packages from: /var/poudriere/data/packages/91amd64-systemports
====>> Appending to /etc/make.conf: /root/eisenboot/poudriere.d/make.conf
====>> Calculating ports order and dependencies
====>> Sanity checking the repository
====>> Deleting stale symlinks
====>> Cleaning the build queue
====>> Hit ctrl+t at any time to see build progress and stats
====>> Building 244 packages using 3 builders
^C

Not sure what the problem is:
# realpath /freebsd/checkout/ports/distfiles
/freebsd/checkout/ports/distfiles

And I do have pkg installed in the host:
# pkg_info pkg-*
Information for pkg-1.0.11:

Comment:
New generation package manager

New Generation package management tool for FreeBSD

WWW: http://wiki.freebsd.org/pkgng

# which -a pkg
/usr/sbin/pkg
/usr/local/sbin/pkg

I'm letting the build run for a while, and will inspect the logs.

Thanks for your help,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <s...@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811