- net/rubygem-rubytter needs to be updated to 1.5.0 or newer

The patch updates the port to version 2.1.0 (ruby 1.9 is supported since 1.3.x)

I can't make out why the port was marked as broken almost 2 years ago.
When the port was marked as broken, PORTVERSION was 1.9.0 (already newer than 1.3.x).
It can't be broken with ruby 1.9.

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <m...@vmeta.jp>

On 2013-04-21 12:55, Koichiro IWAO wrote:
portname:           net-im/rubygem-termtter
maintainer:         d...@freebsd.org
deprecated because: Does not work with Ruby 1.9
expiration date:    2013-05-02
build errors:       none.
overview:
http://portsmon.FreeBSD.org/portoverview.py?category=net-im&portname=rubygem-termtter

I strongly disagree to delete net-im/rubygem-termtter.
It is mismarked as BROKEN by portmgr for one year even if it perfectly works with ruby 1.9.

Would you mind to test the following patch (update to 2.1.0).
http://people.freebsd.org/~ohauer/diffs/rubygem-termtter.diff

The patch updates the port to version 2.1.0 (ruby 1.9 is supported since 1.3.x)

Patch is not tested, I avoid to install ruby on my machines.

--
`whois vmeta.jp | nkf -w`
meta <m...@vmeta.jp>