Le 27/04/2013 23:13, Matthew Seaman a écrit :
> On 27/04/2013 19:49, Florent Peterschmitt wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I use the latest poudriere-devel to make my own pkg repository, and
>> would like to build postgresql with LDAP support.
>>
>> Since it's in a virgin jail, and because the log said « hey I need
>> ldap.h », I understand that openldap should be installed but, is it the
>> good way to do ? For each package requirement, it is needed to install
>> it by hand ? (or with previously built packages :) )
>>

> You should use the 'poudriere options' command to enable LDAP support in
> the postgresql server.

Yep, I did that. Sorry, I missed to say I already have done this. The
problem is that when building the package, the configure step fail
saying ldap.h is missing.

> Now, when you use poudriere to build the postgresql package, it will
> have LDAP client added as a requirement -- so poudriere will also build
> you an LDAP package -- and when you go to install postgresql, ldap will
> be installed as well as a dependency.
>
>       Cheers,
>
>       Matthew

Yep. But how does work poudriere ? Because I have built postfix and
dovecot2 with LDAP support and there was no problem. I think it's a
problem from the port itself and not from poudriere, I should try in a
new system (perhaps, a jail, without poudriere).

--
Florent Peterschmitt
+33 (0)6 64 33 97 92

O< ascii ribbon campaign