2013-07-03 10:35, Dewayne Geraghty skrev:

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-po...@freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-po...@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Dewayne
Sent: Wednesday, 3 July 2013 4:57 PM
To: 'Jason Helfman'; 'Leslie Jensen'
Cc: 'FreeBSD Ports List'
Subject: RE: curl fails to upgrade on 9.1-RELEASE-p3 but
succeeds on 8.3

The quick way to build the latest curl on FreeBSD 9.1 is to
pass DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES to the make command.  Its
probably a good idea to leave your audit db alone, for this task.

cd /usr/ports/ftp/curl && make -DDISABLE_VULNERABILITIES

For portmaster this takes the form of
portmaster  -m -DDISABLE_VULNERABILITIES ftp/curl

I'm unfamiliar with portupgrade.
Regards, Dewayne

Leslie, et al,
It has just been brought to my attention that the portaudit database was
updated to reflect Xin Li's patch to curl.  Thank-you John
Marshall.

Perform a portaudit -F and the curl build will proceed successfully.

Regards, Dewayne.

I get

portaudit -F portaudit: Command not found

I understand that I need to install portaudit but should it really be necessary?

Can you explain why I didn't have this problem on the 8.3 system. There's no portaudit installed on that machine either?

Thanks

/Leslie