On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 06:41:33 -0500
Mark Felder wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013, at 17:09, RW wrote:

> > I see what's happened. Earlier in the year,against my better
> > judgement, I move to CURRENT in futile attempt to make intel KMS
> > work. It looks like fuse has been moved into the base system,
> > but /etc/rc.d/ hasn't yet been updated to reflect that.
> >

> There isn't an /etc/rc.d/ for every kernel module. If you want to use
> fuse on FreeBSD 10 and later just put fuse_load="YES" in loader.conf.
> The rc.d script in the port was just a nice courtesy. I don't think
> it's likely we'll see an /etc/rc.d/fuse script appear in the base
> system.

I have added it to loader.conf, but the reason I brought it up was that
I thought the documentation might be out of date, which appears to be
the case.

If nothing's been decided I can't really submit a documentation
patch.

If anyone's interested the relevant files are:

sysutils/ntfsprogs/files/README.FreeBSD
sysutils/fusefs-ntfs/files/README.FreeBSD