On 01/21/2014 15:31, Shane Ambler wrote:
I think you will find that qbittorrent will need to be built with the
same gcc version as libtorrent-rasterbar.

I believe qbittorrent is loading /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6 then it loads
libtorrent-rasterbar.so.7 which tries to load libstdc++ and it is given
the already open copy which doesn't have GLIBCXX_3.4.15 that it needs to
run.

Yes, you are right, thst's what is happening.
So if any dependency has USE_GCC set, all dependent packages should also have USE_GCC set. Can ports build infrastructure automatically set USE_GCC for dependent ports? Because doing this by hand in each port is tedious and error prone.

Yuri