On 3/3/14, 4:13 PM, Ivan Frosty wrote:
i had alot of issues with libphp5.so, was using pkg_add too had to chill
using php, i badly wanted to copy that file from somewhere but..... if you
find a solution let me know otherwise..........

I built a port of mod_php5 and hacked lang/php5 to help solve this problem. I sent ale my patches. If anyone else wants to see them let me know.

Joe