Hi Gleb,

Strange. This is how it builds on my CURRENT:

checking for struct rtentry.rt_dst... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_hash... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_next... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_refcnt... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_unit... no
checking for struct rtentry.rt_use... no
checking type of rtentry structure... unknown
checking for struct rtentry... rtentry

After that, it compiles fine.

In your log it detects 'struct ortentry' and surprisingly prefers it.

Please check 10-STABLE.
- ortentry is visible
- rtentry is not visible
I guess this is the reason why. I didn't checked CURRENT, just grabbed
up the log via google (I have no CURRENT system atm). My issue is on
STABLE where you merged this to. I wonder why this API-breakage got
merged anyway?!