Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 01:30:48PM +0200 I heard the voice of
> Michelle Sullivan, and lo! it spake thus:
>
>> If that were true then everyone should switch to pkgng now.. the
>> problem is fmtutil and fmtutil-sys does not exist on my system and
>> appears to be included only in tetex not texlive .. it appears there
>> used to be a port for it, but it is no more (merged into tetex?)
>>
>> .. you might want to check my other post, TEX_DEFAULT=tetex in
>> make.conf fixes it...
>>

> No, this doesn't have anything to do with 'fmtutil' the-command; this
> is '@fmtutil' the-plist-directive, which is in print/tex-formats's
> plist (via indirect logic down in bsd.tex.mk).  Since that doesn't get
> built with TeTex, of course it doesn't error in that case.

So where's the error - the build is fine, I have the latest ports tree,
staging is fine, it's just using texlive that breaks my build runs on
all platforms on all arches...  I've even tried deleting/creating the
ports tree and running -C -c for all packages... (poudriere)..? (surely
your not suggesting pkg_create is the problem across everything? (before
EOL))

Michelle

--
Michelle Sullivan