Hi!

> > > Deleting Cacti would be a problem.

> > Can you submit a patch ?

> I have a directory tree tested and ready. There are changes, deletions,
> and additions so I did not create a diff tree against what is currently
> in the ports tree.

I normally use

diff -r -u -N old-dir new-dir

to create diffs if there are changes, deletions and additions.

You can also create a shar of the whole directory:

tar cf cacti.shar --format shar cacti

> What do I do with this?

Then you can either create a new problem report (PR) on the bug tracker
and add the shar/diff to that problem report as attachment.

The bug tracker can be found here:

https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/

Or you put it on some website, post/mail the URL and I'll create
the PR.

--
p...@opsec.eu            +49 171 3101372                         6 years to go !