El día Saturday, December 27, 2014 a las 09:29:06AM +0100, Matthias Apitz 
escribió:

> Compiles and plays fine on 
> 
> # uname -a
> FreeBSD unixarea.DDR.dd 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #8: Sat Dec 20 
> 21:38:25 CET 2014     [email protected]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386
> 
> with CFLAGS deduced as:
> 
> # make
> ...
> clang -MMD -MP -D_ISOC99_SOURCE -I. -Iffmpeg -O2 -pipe  -DLIBICONV_PLUG
> -mstack-alignment=16 -mstackrealign -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math
> -fno-strict-aliasing -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
...

btw: Is there a way to let the installed mplayer print the flags which
have been used to compile?

I'm struggling in another machine where mplayer was installed as pkg
based on ports as of October, 18. I'm build all my ports with poudriere
on some virtual machine and install them into my laptops/netbooks as
packages; and while I think I have used the correct flags it is still
crashing with the same MP4 file and the same signal 10 in demux_open :-8

:-(

        matthias

-- 
Matthias Apitz, [email protected], http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
1989-2014: The Wall was torn down so that we go to war together again.
El Muro ha sido derribado para que nos unimos en ir a la guerra otra vez.
Diese Grenze wurde aufgehoben damit wir gemeinsam wieder in den Krieg ziehen.
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list
http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-ports
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"

Reply via email to