Hello,

I believe you maintain the seaview package for freeBSD, and have found a
problem to link it.
I believe it is now fixed in the last seaview source archive:
ftp://pbil.univ-lyon1.fr/pub/mol_phylogeny/seaview/seaview_4.5.3.4.tar.gz

Please, let me know if there are still problems.
Thank you for your help with distributing of seaview.

Sincerely,