Hello Raymond,

I call run zbstudio 32bit binary on FreeBSD 11 Alpha 4. I will try to build
wxlua later.

Another question about lua / torch is lapack. I tried to make and install
via the OpenBlas port with the flags (add USE_THREAD=1 NUM_THREAD=8 in
order to make) suggested by the link below:
https://github.com/torch/torch7/issues/174

However, it can't find the .a file of OpenBlas after build/compile. If I
make without flags, it can make install properly. Please help.

Mh, i'm not very familiar with such lua issues. And also i have no clue what you have done and what the concrete problem is. After some recherche i would suggest to try install math/lapack++ or math/lapack. Better the first one since it depends on OpenBlas and provides a file named "lib/liblapackpp.a" The other port provides a file called lib/liblapack.a. I'm not sure which is the correct one - but give it a try.

Greetings,
Torsten