Hi Kristof,

Kristof Provost wrote on 09/20/2016 19:40:
Hi,

I found I had a need for dnspython for python 3.4. The port builds only for
python 2.7 at the moment.
Attached is a patch to introduce py34-dnspython.

Regards,
Kristof

Feel free to commit it. Actually people asked about this in past, but I wasn't able to do that for some reason.

I'd only change port directory name to dns/py3-dnspython to not tie it to particular python version, but to use default python3 version (which is 3.4 at the moment). PYTHON_VERSION is better to replace with USES too.

Please see audio/py3-mutagen/Makefile for example.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality