Hi,

I thought this question would be more appropriate for forums, but I got
no answer so far there, so I'm asking again here:

What can I do to speed up browsing automounted NFS shares in Thunar?
Every double-click under /net takes at least 5 seconds to display
contents. Clicking "back" and "up" buttons as well.

There are no hangs when navigating there with cd from xfce-terminal.
Also clementine-player navigates really fast through these folders.

Any help appreciated.
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/