On 19/01/2017 5:49 AM, Craig Leres wrote:
My poudriere build servers have been unable to build devel/llvm39 ever since some ports changed from llvm37 (January 17th?) The error is runaway_process and this happens during the package phase. It looks like pkg-static spins for one hour at which point poudriere gives up on it. Yesterday I raised max_execution_time for package on one build server to 2 hours which did not help. My three servers are all at 10.3-RELEASE-p16 and I'm attempting to build packages for the same version.

I'm still able to build llvm37 ok. Since it takes ~2 hours for the failure to occur I'm hoping for ideas on how to diagnose this.

mine build both yesterday for some reason
(both succeeded)

        Craig