On 02/14/2017 15:15, Bryan Drewery wrote:
On 2/14/2017 2:58 PM, Michael Gmelin wrote:
On 14 Feb 2017, at 22:16, Bryan Drewery <bdrew...@freebsd.org> wrote:
On 2/14/2017 12:50 PM, Dewayne Geraghty wrote:
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=433827
I think that commit message combined with
https://www.freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html is enough.
The commit message basically says that he misbehaved once too often and the CoC defines
what "misbehave" might mean. Not over the top transparent/detailed to be honest.
Right, would you want an organization you volunteered for to drag your
name through the mud for some reason?

For reference, the commit message has this text:

Their behaviour towards their fellow contributors has repeatedly fallen short
of what the Project expects of its members. They were given multiple warnings
that their interactions with other contributors needed to improve and
unfortunately they did not.

Don't you think his name is -already- dragged through the mud by having one's commit bit removed with reasons as stated above?

Just curious. :)
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - d...@jetcafe.org

Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?