On 07/08/2017 09:31, blubee blubeeme wrote:
Hello

I am running into a printing bug with libreoffice :
http://www.freshports.org/editors/libreoffice

When I try to print, the options to select landscape is greyed out. It's
locked in at portrait. Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I can confirm the behaviour, though not sure it's a bug. I can change aspects of a document such as printing a brochure, the printing does the right thing and changes portrait to landscape with two pages side by side. Outcome appears as expected.

Perhaps your use case is not covered/outside scope?

Best