I'm beginning to regret starting this thread; then again, I do come from a long line of stirrers (to which some bods on this list will attest)...

And yes, I'm still annoyed that "jive"[*] got deleted for no technical reason whatsoever; then again, I'm still bemused by Americans taking a leak in the bath or the bed, or is it having a bath in the toilet? I can never remember.

[*]
I was working at NECISA for a bit (PeterJ may remember it) when me being me, I inserted "valspeak" into the "man" script. Well, how was I to know that $BOSS, when he came in late the next morning, had been on the turps all night? Call it a wild guess on his part, but he somehow knew that I was the perp...