Hi,

when I open more than nine or ten mousepads in parallel, I can still
use one or two of the open windows but the other mousepad windows start
to allocate memory until it is exhausted.

I am using FreeBSD 10.4 with mousepad 0.4.0 running under blackbox. It
is easy to reproduce by opening one mousepad window with one document
contained in one.

I am using mousepad on an older machine with only 4GB of RAM. On a
machine with more RAM, top looks like this after 12 mousepads have
been opened:

Swap: 16G Total, 1666M Used, 14G Free, 10% Inuse, 12K In

  PID     JID USERNAME    THR PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE   C
TIME    WCPU COMMAND

25003       0 erich         5  20    0   645M
425M kqread  2   5:53 100.39% mousepad

11076       0 erich         3
22    0 46132K  3916K select  1   2:57 49.17% dconf-service

It is only one mousepad process eating up all the memory. It seems to
me random which of the mousepad processes can be used but this one
works normal while other do not react to any event. It stays then like
this until mousepad took all the swap space and RAM. It is not possible
to kill mousepad from blackbox but it is possible to kill mousepad from
top.

I know, it is a minor issue.

Erich