I have started seeing a longish list of warnings in daily security run output
related to files which I have removed after installing apache24. This used not
to happen in the past, it is a recent change, perhaps a month or so old. I do
not need the “default” web site that apache24 installation creates in
/usr/local/www/apache24. For example, I get these:

   Checking for packages with mismatched checksums:
   apache24-2.4.29: missing file /usr/local/www/apache24/cgi-bin/printenv
   apache24-2.4.29: missing file /usr/local/www/apache24/cgi-bin/test-cgi
   apache24-2.4.29: missing file
/usr/local/www/apache24/error/HTTP_BAD_GATEWAY.html.var
   …

I thought I could use pkg check --recompute to suppress those, but it seems to
have had no effect. Is there another way of telling pkg to stop listing those
deletions in its security output? Was there some other change to the apache24
port that caused this?

I have asked this question on freebsd-questions, but it got no replies. It has
been suggested that I should ask here. Thank you for your kind assistance and
my regards from Ireland,
Rafal
--
Rafal Lukawiecki