On 7-4-2018 21:55, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
To fix it, this should work:

pkg delete phpmyadmin

pkg install phpmyadmin
That did the trick, thanks for that.
I first followed up Matthew's suggestion (thanks for that too), but the port still got the Orphanned status.

What now happens is that all ports that were linked under their original port name, got the 'php56-' pre-string in their port name.
What is exactly the reason for that and where can I find more about this?

Thanks y'all for your support on this.
Jos

I can't tell if it works for phpMyAdmin too but I use "pkg upgrade -f category/portname" often (in similar cases)

So you can try "pkg upgrade -f databases/phpmyadmin" as the package name was changed but port's origin is the same, it will remove old version and install new flavored version.

Miroslav Lachman