Hi po...@freebsd.org people,
Might any of you have a FreeBSD ports/ reccomendation for a building
architecture schematic diagram editor, please ? To plan eg big house room
layouts { furniture moves, building sale / rent} etc ?

I'm not looking for professional architects or structural engineers
tools to plan new buildings.  I'm not looking for millimetre precise
kitchen layout programs if such exist, I'm just looking to produce
the sort of plan one gets from estate agents, and on landlord/
tenant rental contracts etc.

I searched, but nothing from https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi

Only port I can think of is xfig, which I've used for other things
        https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/graphics/xfig/
but wondering if something else more appropriate exists ?

Looking for something to tart up my hand sketches & a raft of
measurements hand written on them, taken from a laser measurer.

I'm not looking to include a bluetooth professional laser measurer
to PC/android data transfer, though they exist, I just bought a
much cheaper simple laser measurer, & content to hand edit.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, Computer Consultant, Systems Engineer, BSD Linux Unix, Munich
 Brexit Referendum stole 3,700,000 votes, inc. 700,000 from British in EU.