Hello.

I've been using this port since net/socket was removed and never had any trouble.

Lately, however, I'm seeing something like this in the logs:
tcpproxy[7001]: Error on connect(): Connection refused, not adding client 16
tcpproxy[7001]: Error on connect(): Connection refused, not adding client 16
tcpproxy[7001]: Error on connect(): Connection refused, not adding client 16
tcpproxy[7001]: Error on connect(): Connection refused, not adding client 16
tcpproxy[7001]: Error on connect(): Connection refused, not adding client 16
tcpproxy[7001]: Error on accept(): Software caused connection abort
tcpproxy[7001]: shutdown after error

With that, tcpproxy is dead and must be restarted.

Anyone has an idea what's happening and (possibly) how to s
Documentation is scarce and I don't know where to go.

Suggestion about other similar softwares are also welcome.

 bye & Thanks
        av.