Hi all,

Thanks Adam. I already got some quick, and almost the same, help from Kurt yesterday. So if someone else is as forgetful as me I forgot to change the path in the /usr/local/etc/pkg/repos file when I upgraded to 11.2 and then also created a new jail for 11.2. I changed to php72 at the same time so I got stuck thinking it was something wrong with that.

Cheers, Jimmy