On Thu, Nov 08, 2018 at 01:23:20PM +0100, Ronald Klop wrote:
> On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 02:18:57 +0100, bob prohaska <f...@www.zefox.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Ports are at 484411, system is at 1300003. Attempts to compile
> > webkit2-gtk3
> > stops with

> >  -c DerivedSources/JavaScriptCore/unified-sources/UnifiedSource86.cpp
> > ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
> > ===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
> > Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure
> > the maintainer.
>

> Do this part of the message. Before building:
>
> export MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes
>
> That will give a more clear error.

For some reason the export command isn't found (I'm using whatever shell su
gives me for root)
but digging through the make log found an old error that's been around for some
time:

In file included from
/usr/ports/www/webkit2-gtk3/work/webkitgtk-2.20.5/Source/JavaScriptCore/l
lint/LowLevelInterpreter.cpp:559:
DerivedSources/JavaScriptCore/LLIntAssembly.h:795:2: error: Missing globaladdr
implementation
#error Missing globaladdr implementation

If somebody is aware of a fix please clue me in.

Thanks for reading,

bob prohaska