Hello Michael.

From: Michael Grimm <trash...@ellael.org>
Subject: security/clamav-milter fails to compile (preliminary patch included)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 17:14:11 +0100

> after upgrading from STABLE-11 to STABLE-12 security/clamav-milter failed to
> compile:
>
>       configure: error: Cannot find libmilter
>       ===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
>       Please report the problem to y...@utahime.org [maintainer] and attach
> the
>
> "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/security/clamav-milter/work/clamav-0.100.2/config.log"
>       including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it
> might be
>       a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your
> system
>       (e.g. a /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
>       *** Error code 1
>
>       Stop.

I tried build with poudriere under following conditions.

Host:
FreeBSD rolling-vm-freebsd1.home.utahime.org 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT
r342280 GENERIC  amd64

Poudriere:
3.2.8

Jails:
1. 13.0-CURRENT r342280 amd64
     Build from source tree.
2. 12.0-STABLE r341991 amd64
     Installed from
https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/amd64/12.0-STABLE/
3. 12.0-RELEASE-p1 amd64
     Installed from
https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/releases/amd64/12.0-RELEASE/
4. 11.2-STABLE r341995 amd64
     Installed from
https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/snapshots/amd64/11.2-STABLE/
5. 11.2-RELEASE-p7 amd64
     Installed from
https://download.freebsd.org/ftp/releases/amd64/11.2-RELEASE/

Ports tree:
r488063

And build of security/clamav-milter succeeded with all cases.

Do you use any non-default setting about clamav-milter itself or any
of its dependencies?

---
Yasuhiro KIMURA