On 2019-Feb-10, at 07:14, Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 11:34:28AM -0200, Lucas Nali de Magalhães wrote:
>>>
>>> My lumina builds indirectly build qt5-qui and have been having

Dumb typo on my part: should have been a qt5-gui reference.

>>> no problems (targeting amd64, aarch64, armv7, and powerpc64).
>>> (My powerpc64 context is not normally gcc 4.2.1 based.)
>>>
>>> [...]
>>
>> So it looks like it's 32bit specific; maybe i386 only.
>>

> Yes, likely.
>
> I'll note that valgrind hass been broken for a long time,
> now that I think about it was built with -march=native.

My reference to building for armv7 not having a problem in
my builds is an example of a 32-bit-target context for
qt5-gui. So i386 specific or some other aspect of how its
build was attempted might be involved in your context.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com
( dsl-only.net went