On 2019-05-22 14:29, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
Steven Hartland wrote on 2019/05/22 13:56:
Pretty sure chrome has a headless mode now, perhaps you could use that.

The last time I tried chrome headless it was so big beast (for headless servers) that I abandoned it.
True, but I'm using it nonetheless.

Build time in my poudriere was about 33 hours

8 hours here, but only if I use a single core for it...

> and so many dependencies I don't want to install in headless

I agree again... love it or leave it, however.

So I hope there is still some chance to find something lighter than headless chrome.

Firefox should work (although it's only a little lighter then Chromium), but I was not able to make it work at first try, so I gave up.

 bye
        av.