On 2019-08-27 16:50, Jan Beich wrote:

(Sorry for the previous incomplete message).

Can you try updating to 68.0_2 (aka rc6)? Note, it hasn't been built by
the package cluster yet.

Did this, but behavious is the same.
I found a workaround, however: in case you are interested, see the bug report I opened.

68.0_2 brought other problems, BTW: at the bottom of the main TB window I now have 2cm grey space with a red string:
                                  <treecols id="cardsTreecols" is="cards-pane-treecols"
picketrooltipteck="&columnChooser2.tooltip;"/>