Hello.

After a previous thread of mine, where I tried to find out the situation of Samba, came up with little useful info, seeing however that this topic seems to interest a lot of people, I've tried to assemble a document to summarize what can be found spread across the web and my own experience.

This is not complete yet, but I'll keep it updated as much as I can.
Ideally, the intention would be to raise a discussion where other people help define the status quo. (This is not meant to replace developers' discussions or bug reports and I hope I don't step on anyone's toe with this).
Any suggestion appreciated.

https://www.netfence.it/sub/sambaonfreebsd/

 bye
        av.