Hello.

I've got a system where I had to install a few Python libraries with pip, but I don't like this, since pkg info will not list them.

Thus I'm trying to port them, but I never ported Python libraries before; so, before I submit my work, I thought I'd ask if someone more experienced than me might have a look at it.

My first attempt was at IMAPClient: I copied another port (net/py-GeoIP2) and modified it; this is the Makefile I came up with.

# $FreeBSD$

PORTNAME=       IMAPClient
PORTVERSION=    2.1.0
CATEGORIES=     mail python
PKGNAMEPREFIX=  ${PYTHON_PKGNAMEPREFIX}

MAINTAINER=     m...@netfence.it
COMMENT=        Easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library

LICENSE=        BSD3CLAUSE

RUN_DEPENDS=    ${PYTHON_PKGNAMEPREFIX}six>0:devel/py-six@${PY_FLAVOR}

GH_ACCOUNT=     mjs
GH_PROJECT=     imapclient

NO_ARCH=        yes
USES=           python
USE_GITHUB=     yes
USE_PYTHON=     autoplist distutils

.include <bsd.port.mk>

"port test" gives some warning, but seems to say it's ok.
Anything wrong?

 bye & TIA
        av.