Martin Neubauer wrote on 2020/02/29 23:44:

On 28/02/2020 17:20, Miroslav Lachman wrote:
I am using Poudriere for a long time. I switched to poudriere-devel few
days ago because I want to test ports overlay.
I run
    poudriere options -z php71m103 -p default -f
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/pkglists/php71m103
just to be sure everything is set. No options dialog appeared because
all options was set few week ago on regular update.

Now I am running
    poudriere bulk -j 11_3_amd64 -z php71m103 -p default -c -f
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/pkglists/php71m103

[snip]

I tried to find what is going on and I found that all ports are built
with default options instead of what I have stored in
/usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/default-php71m103-options

Just a wild guess... "poudriere options" read options from
default-php71m103-options but "poudriere bulk" are trying to read
11_3_amd64-default-php71m103-options.
Is it possible?
It isn't such a wild guess at all, considering that documentation does
state that the most specific set of options gets used with higher
priority. More details at:

But I am talking about "poudriere options" taking different saved options than "poudriere bulk". The "poudriere options" does not show me any dialog because they are all set in "default-php71m103-options" and then "poudriere bulk" ignore settings in "default-php71m103-options". That is a bug from my point of view. Both commands should work with the same set of stored options. Otherwise if "poudriere bulk" wants options from "11_3_amd64-default-php71m103-options" I am not able to set those options by calling "poudriere options".

Kind regards
Miroslav Lachman