Hi,

On 8/5/20 5:42 AM, Yasuhiro KIMURA wrote:
From: Kurt Jaeger <p...@freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: [HEADS UP] Planned deprecation of portsnap
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 06:40:39 +0200

There's a list where the git topic is discussed:

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-git/

Have a look at the archive, and yes, subversion as version control
system for the FreeBSD project will probably be replaced by git.

It's a bit hard for me to read entire archive;-). So is there summary
of git migration project (about purpose, plan, current status, etc)?

Can we please keep the discussion about git in a different thread, I'm trying to monitor the portsnap related thread for issues related to that.

Thanks,
Steve