On Fri, Oct 2, 2020 at 7:35 AM Brandon McCorkle <
brandon.mccor...@gahanna.gov> wrote:

> Hi Robson,
>
>                 With phantomjs deprecated are you aware of anyone working
> to get the Grafana image renderer plugin working on Freebsd?  I've recently
> updated our Icinga system been unable to find a way to render the graphs
> without phantomjs.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Brandon McCorkle

I'm a bit confused as to the removal of phantomjs. I've read the author's
statement of the halt in development in March, 2018, but there was no
deprecation announced and he did clean up the damaged master repo and
restore the 2.1 development branch. He did not in any way indicate that it
should not be used and it is still being used fairly widely. After a bit of
a break, he has continued to make commits, the most recent in July. He
seems unaware that FreeBSD has deleted the port as he still lists its
availability.
E-mail: rkober...@gmail.com