Hello.

Since some months I've been experiencing data loss with Firefox.
I'm currently running Firefox-esr-78.4.1 on FreeBSD 12.2/amd64.

I guess this is related to cookies, since it loses saved form data and I keep having to login again on sites where I had logon and never logout, accept privacy statements and tweak cookie settings again and again, etc...
History is working perfectly, however.

This is not systematic: i.e. I may login on https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/, come back tomorrow morning and still be logged in, try again in the afternoon and find I've been logged out. I may start FireFox, go to a site, accept cookies, restart FireFox and need to accept them again or it might keep settings for some days even across reboots.

Running in console does not seem to show relevant messages.

I must say my home is on NFSv4 (server also FreeBSD 12.2/amd64).

Any hint on where to look to solve this?

 bye & Thanks
        av.